Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random 11

In honor of 2011, here's 11 random things about me.
  1. I've been to eight countries.
  2. I finished reading one book so far this year.
  3. I want to finish scrapbooking 90 layouts by November.
  4. My 11th song on itunes is "867-5309" -  a classic.
  5. When I Google "Raejean Roberts 11", the first five hits are actually about me!
  6. It took me the first 10 days of 2011 to finish packing Christmas, who knows how many more until my house is back to "normal".
  7. I have a new top ten list posted at Arizona Mama.
  8. I have a weakness for sweets.
  9. I love finding a bargain.
  10. I exercise regularly - it doesn't show. (Just think what I'd look like if I didn't exercise!)
  11. My favorite color is plum.
Share something random about yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails