Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Feeds Friday: January 7

It feels like New Year's was weeks ago (except for all the Christmas decorations I'm still trying to put away), but here we are with the first Favorite Feeds Friday of the New year.  You might expect this post to be filled with helps for setting goals in the New Year, but not so much.
  • We'll start out with the food.  My Favorite Recipes has a Muddy Buddy recipe.  It's one of those things I love, but have never made myself.  I'll have to get around to it one of these days.
  • If you want something a little healthier, Joy the Baker's Whole Wheat Molasses Bread might work.  I wonder if it tastes anything like the yummy dark bread from Outback.
  • Travelin' Oma shares a thought provoking post on using "real" language versus something more refined.
  • You scrapbookers might enjoy Bo Bunny's Layout Challenge Friday.
  • The most New Year-sy post is from Your Homebased Mom.  She shares her life lessons learned.  I've learned some of the same things, others I'm still working on.
What posts have inspired you today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails