Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Home Evening: The Plan of Salvation Again

With more than one of us working on Personal Progress, we sometimes get repeat lessons a little more often.  Last July we had a lesson on the Plan of Salvation that was also based on Faith, Experience number six.  I thought we just had the lesson and was surprised to see that it was actually six months ago.  This week, the lesson was a little more simplified.   

We played Harry Potter Uno for our activity.  

One of my kiddos chose "Panda Patties" for our treat.  It was a recipe we found in a coloring book about animals.  Another child had chose it for their dinner, but had to change their choice when I read the recipe and found it was homemade ice cream sandwiches.  We couldn't find the original recipe, so I Googled the title and came up with link to the uneatable kind of panda patties.  I added the word "recipe" and the first two links had hamburger recipes, which would work for the dinner but not so much for our FHE treat.  The third link was a winner and the recipe is safely stored on my computer. 

2 comments:

Monica Grondin said...

I have the photocopied one I stole... Its really dirty from using it too much

Raejean said...

I can print you off another copy anytime now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails