Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Feeds Friday: January 21

I hope you have had a great week and are ready to pamper yourself with a few minutes exploring the cute things I found in the blog world this morning.
  • Since they are such big readers, I thought my kiddos would like these cute book themed monograms from Crazy Domestic.  The liked the look, just not the idea of destroying a book.
  • Booking Mama reviews Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter.  Sounds like a good mystery and more!
  • While we're talking books, check out this cute bookcase at Design Dazzle.  Again my kiddos would like it, but would need about 40 of them to hold all their books.
  • Have any out-dated frames, revamp them with Make It Do's fabric makeover 
  • Since Valentines Day is less than a month away, One Pretty Thing shares a Round Up of cute ideas.
  • Sherbert Blossom shares a cute Valentines Day envelope.
  • And Somewhat Simple has cute ways to decorate Valentines Day cupcakes.
So that's where I spent my morning.What has caught your eye this morning?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails