Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Numbered

Two months down and only ten left of 2011!  I love recapping my month so I can focus on what I've been so busy doing.


.8 pounds lost.  Again, not a big loss but it's much better than the 3 pounds I gained last February.  Even better is the inch I loss of my hips!
2 books read.  Eat, Pray, Love and Defined by Christ.
5 Personal Ancestral File (PAF) names verified.
6 articles written for the Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama.
7 Cub Scouts received advancement awards at the Blue & Gold Banquet.
10 scrapbook layouts finished!
15 Valentines muffins enjoyed.
21 challenge projects crossed off. I'm a little saner than trying to get all 28 done, and I still did quite a few.
24 blog posts.
895 page views!


How did your February go? Please share so I can live vicariously through you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails