Friday, March 11, 2011

Favorite Feeds Friday: March 11

Happy Friday!  I hope you have something special planned for this lovely weekend.  We have a beautiful weather forecast with temperatures in the 80's.  Plenty of Saturday will find us outside.  Until then, here's some great feeds I found on my friendly Google Reader this morning.
  • Small Fry & Co. has an interesting series on re-purposing a tablecloth.  Today she featuring a lunch bag.
  • If you have preschoolers or kindergartners, Room Mom 101 has a cute color activity that would be great for St. Patrick's Day next week.
  • I thought Fritos in popcorn sounded a little weird at first, but I liked salt on my cookies - so why not try Your Homebased Mom's White Chocolate and Frito Popcorn?
  • I Heart Faces has a great lesson on utilizing natural light effectively indoors.
  • Little Birdie Secrets is hosting a giveaway for your choice of adorable handmade goodies from Crafty Pirate. On second thought, don't check that one out - it will increase the competition for my entry!
What's your favorite distraction this fine Friday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails