Monday, February 21, 2011

Defined by Christ

This morning I finished reading a great book; Defined by Christ by Toni Sorenson.  Three people recommended this book to me, so I figured it might be a worthwhile read because I'm quick like that.  I was not disappointed.  The author struggles with life like everyone I know and shares what helps her to keep going.  


The one thing that hit me yesterday was how much fear I have in my life.  I actually started noticing it a little bit earlier in the week when a friend invited me to join her at a local writing conference.  I told her I wasn't ready to take that step; yesterday I realized it's nothing but fear keeping me home.  As silly as it sounds, I'm afraid of rejection  and even more afraid of success. 


Realization is the first step, now to figure out how to get from where I am to where I want to be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails