Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Feeds Friday: March 4

Happy March!  That means Spring's here, right?  We are definitely enjoying our few days of 80 degree weather.  I guess that means I should take down the Valentines decorations and move on to St. Patrick's Day. Or I could spend my time surfing the web and share my finds with you!
  • Today is National Grammar Day!  Who knew?  Grammar Girl has several ways to celebrate.
  • Booking Mama interviews Pamela Schoenewaldt author of When We Were Strangers. I love the insight on her research and dedication.
  • I enjoyed Amelia Maness-Gilliland's article on Arizona Mama on experiential learning, the process of evaluating lessons learned from small events in our lives and using that knowledge to make better choices next time.
  • Little Birdie Secrets is hosting a giveaway for some super cute buttons.
  • Poca Cosa shares a free St. Paddy's Day printable.
  • If you are looking for some scrapbook inspiration, be sure to check out Pebbles, Inc.
What caught your attention today on the World Wide Web?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails