Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite Feeds Friday

There's more fun stuff to check out on this week's Favorite Feeds Friday!
  • These White Chocolate Raspberry Bars at Your Homebased Mom are making me drool!
  • I've been wanting to find a homemade BBQ sauce to replace the store bought varieties containing High Fructose Corn Syrup.  I'd like to try this one at Our Best Bites.
  • Chocolate on my Cranium has dedicated this month to the family.  I love today's post about fathers.
  • Monzanita not only reveals the contents of her purse, she shows a couple that she made herself!
  • We can't go without a post reminding us that Halloween is almost here.  Check out New Nostalgia's glowing mason jars!

 I thought I'd play along with Monzanita and show you a picture of what's in my purse - hopefully nothing embarrassing!


      First you have to see my super cute purse I got from Target for $5!


    • In the shadows is my wallet
    • A couple of pass along cards
    • An old grocery list
    • Lotion
    • Tissues
    • Hair brush
    • Hair Clip - isn't it pretty
    • Tape measure - yes, it lives in my purse
    • Cell Phone
    • Flashlight
    • Tylenol
    • Mirror
    • Pen
    • Lypsol - the best lip moisturizer ever!
    • A couple of lipsticks (The funny thing is I rarely wear lipstick.)
    • Mini leather man (I almost tried to take that into a courthouse earlier this week)
    • Keys
    So there wasn't anything embarrassing, but I have been teased for carry things like a pocket knife and a tape measure.  A girl needs to be prepared you know!

    7 comments:

    Leigh Anne @YourHomebased Mom said...

    Friday is a good excuse for just about anything - especially making white chocolate raspberry bars - enjoy!!

    Raejean said...

    I'll have to see if I can squeeze in the time tonight!

    Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    Love that you carry a flashlight. I need to carry one of those!

    Raejean said...

    You would be surprised how often I use that flashlight!

    Roo {NiceGirlNotes} said...

    That hair clip IS pretty! And very smart, carrying a flashlight! I need one for when I park in dark, creepy parking lots or something. Thanks for linking up!

    Anonymous said...

    You didn't show everything y'know!

    Raejean said...

    Roo - I've had that clip for years, longer than some of my kiddos!

    Anonymous - I admit I found a paper clip at the bottom of my purse when I was putting everything back in my purse.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails