Saturday, June 13, 2009

Motivation

I was feeling lazy this morning and struggling to find motivation to exercise this morning, so I asked the kids if they wanted to go for a walk. I figured they'd get bored pretty quick so it would be a short easy walk, but a walk never the less. When they decided to ride their bikes while I walked, my easy "work-out" vanished! They went farther and faster and so did I. Once again, my children lead me.

We've had a run of things breaking lately, the home air conditioning, the truck, and even the sheets wore out! The truck was the most recent and the dealer's schedule threw off mine. I finally canned my chicken today. It's nice to have more space in my freezer and a couple of boxes full of chicken in the pantry. Here's hoping next week is a little more normal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails