Friday, November 19, 2010

Favorite Feeds Friday

I can't believe it's the last Friday before Thanksgiving!  (Wasn't last week the last Friday before Halloween?)  Despite time whizzing by, I'm very excited about next week's festivities - and a week with no Biology homework!  I better get my act together and nail down Thursday's menu, or I could show you some of my favorites from today's RSS feed.  (I'll plan my menu this afternoon, I promise.)
  • Pardon the self promotion, but there is a great article on our family's Thanksgiving Traditions at Arizona Mama!
  • These place mats at Crazy Domestic would be so cute on the kids table!
  • I've been contemplating making homemade rolls instead of using Rhodes frozen rolls.  I'm loving the Idea Room's Thankful Rolls.
  • Why wait until next week for something to celebrate?  Your Cup of Cake created Harry Potter Cauldron Cakes in honor of the 7th Harry Potter movie opening.

1 comment:

Bugg's mama said...

I'm in charge of rolls this year at mom's. I was totally going to make Idea Room's rolls, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails