For our activity I put together a round of family history trivia. Earlier in the week one of my kiddos was working on a family history project and didn't know some simple things like grandparents' first names. So I put together questions that might be challenging for those not working on family history regularly.
- What year was Grandpa born in?
- What is Grandma's maiden name?
- What day was Dad baptized? (Even he didn't know the exact date!)
- What is Uncle's birth date?
- What is Aunt's middle name?
- Who was Mom named after? (That was a trick question since there was more than one person.)
We finished off the evening with cheesecake - the real Jell-o kind (according to my family). I still think of the cheesecake that has to be baked as the real kind - to each his own!