Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cute Mother's Day Card

*** Spoiler Alert ***


If you are my mother in any way shape or form, don't scroll down to see the super cute card you'll be receiving in a couple of days.

I used to make cards all the time.  I even taught classes on card making.  I don't really want to admit the amount of supplies I own for card making.  When I stopped teaching classes, I put a bunch of my demo cards in a basket to pull from when I needed a birthday card or whatever.  It is so convenient to grab what I need out of the basket, that I rarely make cards.

One of my kiddos keeps reminding me I need to spend time making cards, because our card basket is pretty picked over. In the last few years, I've mostly stuck to Christmas cards and the kids birthday invitations.  I had a lot of fun with these simple cards - I love the colors!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails