Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Numbered

I'm so excited to start June off with a new blog design!  My talented daughter made this custom little beauty for me and I love, love, love it.  Here's how I spent the rest of May.


.8 - Number of pounds lost.
1 - Books read.  I'm closing in on two more, so hopefully next month will be better.  I am still really enjoying Sarah's Quilt.
3 - Hours spent switching my blog over to the new design.
4 - Scrapbook layouts completed. 
7 - Articles written for the Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama
8 - Piano practices.  Now that's more like it.
15 - Challenge projects completed.  This seems to be my achievable number.
27 - Blog posts.

43 - Comments.  It is so good hearing from you!
1573 - Page views!  A new record by a landslide.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails