Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites: June 17

Happy Friday!  This week has been busy and most of my project deadlines end over the weekend.  I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit next week.  We'll see if that happens.  Through the craziness, I have several favorites.
  • Grass / Trampoline - The grass is finally in enough to open access to the trampoline which entertained kiddos for long stretches yesterday.  Trampolines + sprinklers = super happy kiddos!
  • Silhouette - My super cool toy totally intimidates me.  I'm so excited I used it successfully for a couple of Girls Camp projects.  I'll have to show you next week.
  • Plans that come together and people who help make that happen - My kiddos have been so helpful this week, often without even being asked!
  • Family Photo Challenge - Don't forget to vote for your favorite picture in our first challenge.
There's some cool stuff going on beyond my little house.
  • It's Free Font Friday again at Creating Keepsakes, and they have a digital sticker download you can use on Photoshop.  The Photoshop thing would be cooler if I understood how to make it work.
  • Nellie Design has cute printable tickets for Father's Day.  This might work well with our gift for Dad.
  • I'm not a fan of creamsicle Popsicle, but I'd try Your Homebased Mom's Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes.
  • I heart Faces shares a tutorial on photo editing for those pictures that are too dark.  The even have a linky tool if you want to try your hand at the process.
So what does your weekend hold?  Big Father's Day plans?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails