Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Sizzle

As the sidewalks sizzle in the Arizona heat, how do we stay sane during the summer daze?  
  • Time for sleeping in and slacking off (to some extent)
  • Every morning, we strut our stuff and sweat to stay in shape
  • Showers and solace take us til lunch
  • Afternoons are devoted to summer reading programs, summer camp, book club, summer school and hopefully scratching something off the summer bucket list
  • And if that doesn't stretch me to the limit, I try to sneak in a cleaning project, a sweet new recipe and sewing lessons
  • As soon as the sun starts to set, we sometimes settle down with a good flick or other celebration.
  • Add the summer stuff to the rest of life's responsibilities, no wonder I'm stressed!
Chocolate on my Cranium is hosting Wordfull Wednesday.  The challenge is to use alliteration to share a typical summer day.

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Great job! I think this alliteration writing will be on my list of "fun" activities for the kids to do this summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails