Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites: June 10

Happy, happy Friday!  The weatherman said summer is finally coming with it's 110 degree temperatures in just a few days.  I was really enjoying the below average temps lately, but they can't last forever.  Fortunately we have a few ideas of how to avoid the heat, I'm thinking movies and ice cream.  Here's today's favorites.
  • Mopped floors and a couple of kiddos who were not only willing, but eager to help!
  • Watching the ultrasound of my grand baby.
There's some cool stuff in my little blogging world too.
  • A truck load of summer reading programs. I listed all the Arizona programs I could find over at Arizona Mama.
  • I have heard of Buttermilk Syrup; the Tasty Kitchen Blog shares the recipe and lots of pictures of the process.
  • Positively Splendid has a giveaway for wood craft shapes that should help keep the kids busy.
  • Creating Keepsakes is hosting Free Font Friday - CK Limerick is really cute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails