Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Favorites: May 27

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  One of the kiddos has a birthday party to go to, and of coarse there are other things we want to do, but not too much that we have to do.  It's a nice change!  Here are today's other favorites.
  • Sarah's Quilt - I am loving this series.  It is so easy to slip into her life!
  • A clean desk - I wonder how long I can keep it clean?  Maybe I can make progress on the rest of the house.
  • My garden - It's still growing.  I'm looking forward to eating from my garden, but I am getting so much satisfaction from watching it grow in the meantime.
  • Awards - I'm pleased with how well my children are doing in school and for the various awards they have received for their hard work.
There's some cool things going on some of my favorite blogs too.
What are your favorites this Memorial Day Weekend?  I guess for those of you outside the U.S., it's just an ordinary weekend. 

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails