Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Favorites: May 6

Happy May!  I hope you all have something special planned for your mothers.  We're having a big family dinner.  I'm going to take my mom shopping the next week for some one on one time. 


Here's this week's favorites:
  • Author Elizabeth Mueller created this award for those of us who completed the A to Z Challenge.  She asked us to share our experience.  I did that a couple of days ago as part of my April Numbered post, so I won't be repetitive.  I will say that I'm looking forward to next year and I'm interested in trying another challenge at some point.  
  • Mee Speaks - I love author Mary Ellen Edmunds style. 
  • My garden is still blooming.  The lettuces are doing especially well.  The afternoon heat is starting to get to the other plants.  
  • Pebbles Inc has some great paper crafts projects.  My weekly scrapbooking time got bumped to today.  Maybe the inspiration will get me going.
  • Small Fry & Co. spotlights a cool western project.  I love the background material for the crackle finish!
  • Seth Adam Smith shares a beautiful painting.
What's tickling your fancy this fine Friday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails