Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paper Folding

 Look what I found in the garden today!  We made these cute little caterpillars, a butterfly and a flower as our activity for Family Home Evening.  I love simple projects that turn out so cute.  We had a fun family activity and shared our creativity.  (And I got to take more pictures of my lettuce and carrots still growing strong!)


The first couple of markers I pulled out to decorate my butterfly wings were pretty much dead, so I tested the rest of the markers in the bucket.  How's that for multitasking? One of my kiddos helped me clean up the part of the craft area where the construction paper lives too.  Projects and purging in the same day!  Perfect!

Here's a few "P" bloggers participating in the A to Z Challenge.

1 comment:

M Pax said...

Looks like a fun craft. :)

Nice bumping into you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails