Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites: May 13

Things are ramped up around here preparing for the end of the school year.  We have concerts, projects and parties in addition for all the planning for our summer activities.  In amongst all the activity, I have a few favorites to bring me a little peace.
  • Sarah's Quilt - I just started this book a few days ago, and I'm enjoying it as much as the first book in the series.
  • Spending time with my kiddos.
  • I loved Your Homebased Mom's post about her impending empty nest.
  • Finishing up these last two birthday invitations.  I posted them yesterday, but blogger ate that post. Hopefully it comes back!
  • Teenage Tangled Birthday Party is posted over at Arizona Mama. It's the party that goes with this invitation.
Share your Friday Favorite!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails