Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Home Evening: Citizenship

We based our lesson on one of the points in the Faith in God book.  We read and discussed the twelfth article of faith, then discussed what it means to be  good citizen and how our actions can affect others.  We have great neighbors so it was easy to point out how blessed we are to have good relationships with our neighbors.  We also talked about how nice it is to serve and be served by our neighbors. 

For our activity we played our new favorite game, Apples to Apples and had my yummy homemade brownies for a treat!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I love Apples to Apples! I never win, but it sure is fun to play :)

Raejean said...

I don't think I've "won", but we have fun. I think it would be cool to play with a group of adults that actually who people are and what the events are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails