Monday, April 26, 2010

Furniture Arrangements

Even after my book purge several months ago, we still needed another book shelf, which we acquired last month.  The challenge was finding a place for said bookcase to live.  After much contemplation we were able to put it in the "library" with most of the other bookcases.  We only had to rearrange four rooms to fit in one bookcase!  It also required a garage sale to get rid off more things all together.  Fortunately, we have 3 empty shelves - so hopefully this will continue to meet our bookshelf needs for quite a while!

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

Empty bookshelves are such a luxury. I had some a few months ago, but now they're all full again. I need to have a purge, but it's so hard. Do I get rid of books I love but will never read again? Or books I think I'll love but haven't had a chance to read? Or books that I might need to quote someday? Or books I don't even intend to read that someone gave me and might notice if they're gone?

Enjoy your lovely, empty shelves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails