Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Bribes

Knowing there are a lot of meetings when you are a Scout leader, I openly bribe my Cub Scout leaders to come to our monthly planning meeting.  I keep my eye open for something unusual and tempting to inspire them to come and make them regret it if they cannot.  

My sweet bribe inspiration came from the Picky Palate with her Double White Chocolate and Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies.  These were so good!  I had to beat my family off with a stick to make sure they made it to the meeting.  The leaders were taking another cookie for the road, so I think they liked them.  My family was exited to eat the left overs.  


The only downside is I ate the last one today.  Luckily for me there are plenty of other delicious treats to distract me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails