Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Great Expectations

Unfortunately, this post isn't about a Charles Dickens book.  I would love to read that one again. This is a wishing post, where I share the Valentines activities I wished I did before time ran out. 
  • I had been wanting to leave notes or perform acts of service for my children the week leading up to Valentine's Day.  I loved the Mother Huddle's idea of attaching them to chocolates.
  • There were so many cute Valentine crafts, I was hoping to do at least one.
  • A Valentine-y game would have been great, but I couldn't find one that hit the spot and I had everything I needed to play.
Before I knew it, the day of love came and went along with my aspirations.  I guess there's always next year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails