Friday, February 25, 2011

Favorite Feeds Friday: February 25

It's the last Favorite Feeds Friday of February!  That was a lot of "f"s.  I think that means that spring is on it's way.  We're supposed to get a few days in the 80's next week.  For those of you in places where it's still snowing, don't get too jealous because we'll be in the 120's a few weeks later.  Speaking of temperature, here's what's hot in blogland.  (I know you like that transition.)
  • I don't Twitter, but Small Fry & Co. has a cute bird card.
  • The One-Minute writer has a fun prompt for her Friday Fiction.
  • If you are more into quotes than writing fiction, share your favorite quote with Travelin Oma.
  • Joy the Baker shares a Lemon Cornmeal Breakfast Cake that I have to try on my next free morning.  You'll also want to read her hilarious story about her experience with a bee.
  • If you are looking for a good book, Booking Mama review's When We Were Strangers.  I added it to my list.
  • Seth Adam Smith shares a beautiful song by Nicole Sheahan.
  • Finally, check out our family's Hoot Book Club on Arizona Mama.
Don't be selfish, share your hot finds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails