Thursday, April 14, 2011

Learn

I love to learn. My challenge is there is so many things I want to learn and so little time to actually spend learning. Sometimes that whole life thing gets in the way!  Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while know that I struggle with being a wanna be everything. It seems like I add five things to "the list" for every one thing I cross off.


Earlier this week I was adding a few books to my wish list of books to read.  When I read through it, I realized I actually read one of the books on my list!  I don't think I have done that since I started the list a few years ago. 


Books are my favorite way to learn, as you may notice by our family book club. As a matter of fact, I shared our Week in the Woods Book Club over at Arizona Mama.


Here's some fun "L" bloggers participating in the A to Z Challenge.

1 comment:

Raejean said...

Thanks for stopping by. Congratulations on the piano lessons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails