Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorites: April 22 - "S" Edition

It's Friday again!  Not just any Friday, but Good Friday.  A day with no school to spend more time on our Easter Enlightenment. Since I'm still playing along with the A to Z Challenge, here are a few of my favorite "S" things.
  • Superstition Farm - I was able to tour the farm with one of my kiddos this week.  We had a good time being around the cows and other animals - and together.  After all these years, I still love all that I learn from the field trips!
  • Sweets - Yeah! Easter candy!
  • Seminary Donuts - This is a spectacular story to understand the Atonement.
  • Scrapbooking - I'm hoping to get some done today.  Pebbles Inc has some great inspiration.
There are some favorite "S" posts that I'll share with you:
And I can't pass up these great non-S posts:
  • Are you still planning your Easter menu?  Your Homebased Mom can help out with her recipe for Fresno Potatoes.
  • Here's a fun art project from the CLASSroom.


Here's some "S" bloggers swinging along the A to Z challenge.

1 comment:

John Teal said...

I love Seminary donuts !!! I've used it with my institute class and a seminary class, really brings the meanings home !!

RJRDaydreamer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails