Monday, April 18, 2011

Overwhelmed

Here's to a new week!  Last week was a little overwhelming; I had something going on six nights - five meetings, a party and a date.  Obviously they weren't all bad things, there was just a lot of them.  


I'm sure most women can relate as we all seem to have big plates that are perpetually full.  I'm not complaining since I'm the one who chooses to take on many of those responsibilities.  I keep trying to find a peaceful balance between what I want to do, what I need to do and the time I have to do it in.  Over time, I seem to make progress.  Weeks like last week remind me of the importance of that balance!


How do you cope when you are on overload?

Check out these "O" A to Z Bloggers.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Honestly, I do not cope well.

Raejean said...

I guess keeping on is good enough.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails