Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Favorites: April 15 - "M" Edition

I hope everyone's taxes are complete and you can enjoy this beautiful Friday.  I'll start off today's Friday Favorites with a few of my favorite M's to celebrate the A to Z Challenge.
  • Matilda Book Club - I have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow's Book Club Meeting!
  • Mahjongg Titans - I'm addicted to this game, especially the ones shaped like animals.
  • Multiple Intelligences - I even checked out a book from the library to learn more!  Today, Chocolate on My Cranium shared some characteristics of Naturalistic learners.
Of coarse there are some cool things on the net that don't start with the letter "M".
Meet these "M" bloggers participating in the A to Z Challenge!

2 comments:

Cakebrain said...

You have such a sweet blog! Thanks for visiting me!

Unknown said...

I love Roald Dahl I grew up reading his books. great blog!

http://icecoldpenguin.blogspot.com

Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails