Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Home Evening: Divine Qualities

This lesson was similar to another FHE lesson we did a few months ago.  This time we read "The Family: A Proclamation to the World", 2 Peter 1; Alma 7:23-24, and Doctrine and Covenants 121:45.  I enjoyed reading the qualities Heavenly Father wants us to have. Sometimes it is a little overwhelming, but this time I felt that my Heavenly Father has a lot of faith in me to become all of these great things.  


For our activity we played a fun card game our other awesome neighbors gave us, called Do-Over.  I haven't seen it in a store and don't know how to describe it simply, but it's fast paced and a lot of fun.  


We tried something new last week for Fast Sunday, everyone who bore their testimony had double treats with FHE.  Two of us bore our testimony in Sacrament Meeting, one in class and two of us in FHE.  We all enjoyed both of our Peanut Butter Cookies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails