Friday, February 19, 2010

Park Time

I always forget how therapeutic playing at the park can be, until I do it! I used to go to the park with my kiddos and bring a book. I'd get frustrated that they would interrupt my reading time by wanting to spend time talking and playing with me. The nerve of them!

Now that I'm a little older and wiser (maybe that's a lot older and a little wiser), I appreciate the time my children want to spend with me and I enjoy knowing them better by spending time with them. Also, it feels good to throw a football or a Frisbee. I had fun trying to learn to punt a football with my cutie pie. It's rejuvenating to get the blood flowing and run around on the playground equipment. Who knows how much longer I'll physically be able to do those things? I better enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails