Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Third Week of Advent Drawers

I hope you are ready, because the big day is almost here!  We're still busy, but now that the kids are out of school we've been celebrating more!  I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to see what kind of Christmas shenanigans we've been up to, so here you go.


15 - Visit with the Bishop for tithing settlement.
16 - Christmas caroling with our Cub Scout Pack.
17 - Make Christmas ornaments.  I found the ones I lost last year, so I was ahead of the game on the planning!
18 - HOA Christmas party.  There was snow, soup and Santa!  We even won a few things in the drawing.
19 - Temple lights.  The Mesa Temple is decked out with lights galore and they have an amazing nativity!
20 - Christmas Photo Search.  I'll post the details of this fun game soon.
21 - Read the Christmas Blizzard.  This is my favorite fun Christmas story.  I love to read it every year.


How have you been celebrating Christmas this last week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails