Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve and Favorite Feeds Friday

We made our last run to Wal-Mart on Tuesday and I finished up the grocery shopping on Wednesday (hopefully).  Yesterday we wrapped and delivered our gifts to the neighbors.  Today I have a little wrapping left, some cleaning and of coarse cooking Christmas Eve dinner.  For the most part, I intend to relax and enjoy Christmas Eve.  Apparently so do most of my favorites in Blog land, so today's Favorite Feeds Friday is a little light.
I better get back to my to do list so I can enjoy movies and our Christmas Pageant.  We usually watch the Forgotten Carols on Christmas Eve, but since we just saw the play I think we'll watch another old favorite The Christmas Box.  How do you wrap up your Christmas Eve?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails