Friday, December 10, 2010

Favorite Feeds Friday

Our Christmas celebrations are in full swing, I just wish the rest of life would stop interfering!  I found some great ideas from my Google Reader feeds this morning.  Here's my favorites.
  • Kendra at My Insanity has some beautifully painted Butter Cookies along with a cookie recipe link party.
  • Not necessarily Christmas, but definitely nostalgic, Booking Mama celebrates 50 years of Green Eggs and Ham.
  • There's a great teacher gift idea at My Spare Time.
  • Your Homebased Mom has really pretty and simple gift wrapping ideas.
  • It gets cold in the winter, even here in Arizona (at night anyway).  Joy the Baker shares a yummy Hot Chocolate recipe to go with her homemade marshmallows. ( There's something else on the list I want to make someday!)
  • Having a party?  I love this foodie Christmas tree decoration at Celebrations at Home!
What are you doing to celebrate?  Or what cool ideas have you found in Blogland to share?

1 comment:

Leigh Anne @YourHomebased Mom said...

So glad you liked the gift wrapping ideas! They fun and easy to do. You are right simple is the prettiest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails