Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brownie Covered Oreos and Cub Scout Meetings

I work with our Pack's Cub Scout leaders to keep the Pack running smoothly.  We had our monthly committee meeting last night.  Since I had to change the night of the meeting from Thursday to Wednesday, I made an extra special treat, Brownie Covered Oreos I saw over at the Picky Palate.  I used my homemade brownie recipe, minus the nuts.  They were extremely yummy!  I can already hear my kiddos asking for these warmed up with ice cream and chocolate sauce on top.

I also learned that if you cook brownies in muffin pans, they cook much faster!  It's always good to have the ability for faster brownies.


Our meeting went good, we ironed out the details for this month's Pack Meeting - caroling.  We also pulled together more details for the Pinewood Derby and the Blue and Gold Banquet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails