Monday, November 1, 2010

October Numbered

This has been a very eventful month, with many roller coaster rides (physical and emotional).  Overall, I have many reasons to be grateful in this season of Thanksgiving!


0 - Broken bones or major injuries
1 - Totaled vehicle
3 - Fun filled days at Disneyland
4 - Scrapbook layouts.  I'm very behind.  I need to complete 20 this month to complete my goal!
5 - Days spent with family in California
6 - Articles for The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama.
8 - Times Trick or Treaters rang the doorbell.
20 - Blog posts
602 - Another record for monthly page views!  

What exciting benchmarks did you meet in October?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love your month numbered posts. I want to copy the idea sometime. I heard about your accident and I'm so glad that you are ok. Scary!

Raejean said...

I copied the idea from a friend of mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails