Monday, November 8, 2010

Barbie can Bend her Knees!

I played with Barbie dolls when I was a young girl, but the whole only child thing cut my Barbie years short.  They weren't much fun to play with by myself.  One of the most fun parts of playing with Barbie was bending her knees; it made a cool a cool sound and it felt neat.


A friend made fancy Barbie dresses for a couple of my girls.  Unfortunately the necks on both of the dolls cracked and couldn't keep their heads on - I'd never seen that happen to any Barbie, and then it happened to two in one week.  We were playing with the poor decapitated Barbie when I mentioned my favorite part of Barbie was her knees.  The kids looked at me like I was a little off my rocker until I showed them. How did they not discover that Barbie can bend her knees in all of those hours of play?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails