Friday, November 5, 2010

Favorite Feeds Friday

Welcome to the first Favorite Feeds Friday of November.  I guarantee there aren't any Halloween ideas on the list.  Without further ado...
  • Celebrations at Home shares 6 mostly pumpkin desserts, although the non-pumpkin pie is the most tempting.
  • My favorite Bugg is making huge strides lately - standing and sitting!
  • Booking Mama shares a review of a book I could sink my teeth into!  The Love Goddess' Cooking School has Italian food and love.  It reminds me of Eat, Pray, Love - which I haven't read, but I'd like to someday. I've heard mixed reviews for Eat, Pray, Love.  Have any of you read it?  What did you think?
  • The idea behind these cool garden markers at New Nostalgia could be used for so many similar projects.
  • This cookies and candy pizza at Megan's Munchies would be a fun party food!
  • Need a Christmas gift idea?  This frame tutorial from Bo Bunny might be just what you are looking for!

2 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Thank You, Raejean, for including me in your round up! : )

Romy said...

Such a great idea to make a list of handmade gifts. There are some wonderful ideas in your post! And I feel so honoured to be in your list as well, with my photo frame. Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails