- Celebrations at Home shares 6 mostly pumpkin desserts, although the non-pumpkin pie is the most tempting.
- My favorite Bugg is making huge strides lately - standing and sitting!
- Booking Mama shares a review of a book I could sink my teeth into! The Love Goddess' Cooking School has Italian food and love. It reminds me of Eat, Pray, Love - which I haven't read, but I'd like to someday. I've heard mixed reviews for Eat, Pray, Love. Have any of you read it? What did you think?
- The idea behind these cool garden markers at New Nostalgia could be used for so many similar projects.
- This cookies and candy pizza at Megan's Munchies would be a fun party food!
- Need a Christmas gift idea? This frame tutorial from Bo Bunny might be just what you are looking for!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Favorite Feeds Friday
Welcome to the first Favorite Feeds Friday of November. I guarantee there aren't any Halloween ideas on the list. Without further ado...