Sunday, October 10, 2010

September Numbered

I know it's a little late to be wrapping up September's wrap up, but a trip to visit Mickey Mouse interrupted my writing!  Although I've been so busy, I feel like all I have to show for my time is Biology.  Here's a peak at what else I've  been up to.


0 - Books read, hopefully I can get back to it this month.
1-Pack Meeting.  (I'm still working on the post.)
2- Den meetings.  Even though I'm not a den leader, I was able to fill in a couple of weeks!
6 - Articles written for the Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama!
10 - Scrapbook pages completed.  I slacked off a little this month and will have to catch up to finish my goal to finish scrapbooking last year by the end of November!
20 - Blog posts.
518 - Page visits; a new record!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails