Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Home Evening: Faith

One of my kiddos gave a great lesson on Faith.  I had their notes and scripture references to share with you...that were swallowed up by my desk.  Despite the time I spent cleaning my desk, they are still missing; but my desk is much more manageable.  Instead. I'll share a few of my favorite scriptures about faith:
  • Alma 32:21
  • Matthew 9:22
  • Doctrine and Covenants 4:5
Our activity was a round of Harry Potter Uno.  (I like how the different versions have differences in the game, not just different pictures on the cards.)



Our treat was Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars.  That's the kind of cookies my mom liked to make when I was a kid.  I love those sweet trips down memory lane!


What are you doing for Family Home Evening?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails