Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Feeds Friday

I am recuperating nicely.  My bumps and bruises are tender, but I haven't felt the all over body aches everyone has said will come.  The blessings continue!  I'm moving slow, but I'm hoping to get out of the house for a couple of hours and check out a school Halloween party or two.  



Here's some great blog feeds I'm enjoying on my down time.  There are so many cool things I was hoping to try; maybe next year.  Maybe you'll have time (and energy) to use some of these last Halloween ideas.  (What will we do next week?)
  • OK, this could be a last minute thing if you are a sewer.  I still have a candy corn bunting that I haven't sewed, but these treat bags are so cute from Fishsticks and Fries!
  • Not only does Travelin Oma have a great costume, she has reasons behind the costume, and the details are fabulous!
  • Now these candy corn cupcakes by Simple Creative Insanity are totally doable this weekend.
  • Just to keep you from Halloween overload, I included Crazy Domestic's spotlight on an interesting new company.
  • If you are like me, you've already started thinking about the rest of the upcoming holidays.  The Mother Huddle shared her tips to prepare.
Please share your favorite blog posts, it will help the down time go by easier!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails