Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christmas Came Early!

A few weeks ago Kim over at Think Fast had a contest for World Card Making Day.  She asked her readers to choose their favorite card and she would pick one random comment to win a prize.  It sounded like fun, so I played along.  I must admit I didn't pay too much attention to the prize.  


When I came back from Disneyland I found an email that I had one.  My first thought was "Cool, I'll win that cute card".  Imagine my surprise when I pulled a box out of the mail with all these goodies!  I'm kind of glad I didn't pay attention to the prize, so I could enjoy Christmas a little early.  

I can't wait to scrapbook using my fun new toys.  Thanks Kim!

1 comment:

Tilleea said...

saweet! merry christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails