Friday, January 22, 2010

First Assignment

I'm always a little anxious turning in my first assignment to a new class,even if the answers are fill in the blank. My literature class assignments are writing assignments, which is more challenging. I don't even get to write if I like the story or how it makes me feel, it has to be in the parameters of the class. Don't restate the plot, but back up your findings from the text of the story. So that first assignment feels like a stab in the dark, hoping to give the answers the instructor wants.

Happily, I've already received feedback from my instructor and she was pleased. She also let me know of the one thing she would like to see in the next assignment. I'll take the 9 out of 10 points. It is so nice to have teacher interaction! The last two classes I took online felt very much like do it yourself classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails