Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A New Month

Here we are again, another month in the history books. For me it's a time to reflect on my goals from June and set July's goals. Summer is going way too quickly. I've done many of the things I wanted with the kids, and there are a few more I'm still hoping to squeeze in. I want to work on sewing lessons - at least mending - and a little more cooking practice.

I hoped to get 12 scrapbook layouts done in June. I'm making progress with 9. I'll shoot for 11 in July. I didn't get as much writing done as I had hoped, but Family History was way over the top! I've added 55 names to my PAF file this month. I will keep plugging on with my writing and family history in July.

What are you working on in July?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails