Tuesday, June 16, 2009

China Week, Part Two with a Bonus

During day two of our China week, we learned a few basic facts about China and we learned about the Great Wall of China. Did you know that puppy is around 3700 miles long? We read the Magic Paintbrush. I thought I had read this before, but not the version we read today. I really enjoyed it. Loosely related to the whole China theme, we watched Wendy Wu; Homecoming Warrior. During the movie we enjoyed our Chinese Almond Cookies! I didn't know four people could work on one batch of cookies without tripping over each other.


After our summer school fun, came my bonus. The playroom was too messy to vacuum (again), so I pestered the kiddos to clean it up (again). This time they not only cleaned up, but they cleaned out. I think the room lost 40 pounds! So let me know if you're interested in a roller coaster for Kelly dolls or random Fashion Polly clothes ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails