Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scout Mother's Pin Necklace

I've been wanting one of these for a while, and now I have my own Mother's Pin Necklace.  I bought this at Monzanita's etsy store.  They are very reasonably priced.

If you have a son in scouts, you might have wondered what to do with the advancement pins your son has earned.  I now keep mine on this necklace, Cub Scout Pins go on the blue and gold side, and Boy Scout pins go on the green and red side.  I wear this to Pack Meeting and show off a little at my son's hard work (OK, some of it is my hard work with him)!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome!
When I served in scouts there was this mom who had 5 sons (I taught the youngest) and wow, she had like three of those necklaces full to the top! That's a lot of work for a mom. (the boys too )

Raejean said...

I think it gets harder as they get older and there are more activities competing for the boy's time. It's definitely worth the effort!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails