Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Party


Last year we planned our at-home "party". Other year's we just winged it, which usually meant I slept through a movie and tried to wake up to watch the ball drop. This year, I'm recycling a lot of what we did last year, like lighting a candle for each remaining hour at the beginning of our celebration. We blow one out on the hour until midnight. The games were fun and the activities are great to build on, they were goal oriented or reflected on the passing year. I also found a new game or two to add to the mix. My favorite one is Volley Balloon. I found it on the Family Fun website. That's where I found quite a few games last year too

I hope you kick off the New Year in a fun and meaningful way with the ones you love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails