Monday, July 4, 2011

June Numbered

I'm not sure how it happened, but 2011 is half way over.  For now, I'll focus on June's accomplishments.
  • .6 pounds lost.  So much for the stomach flu weight loss program.
  • 1 Toy Store themed baby shower.
  • 2 Wood Badge beads received.  It feels so good to have my ticket goals done and the beads around my hot little neck.
  • 3 books read - Pushcart War, Sarah's Quilt, and Star Garden.
  • 4 Scrapbook layouts completed.
  • 7 articles written for the Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama.
  • 26 Challenge projects completed.  I guess I know why June felt so busy!
  • 27 Blog posts.
  • 43 Comments!  Thanks for the input.
  • 1161 page views.
What amazing things did you accomplish in June?

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails