Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Am Not a Speed Junkie

I don't know how it happened, but unlike the most of my family I am not a speed junkie. I'm not even an adrenaline junkie. Sure, I like to drive over the speed limit. OK, sometimes the posted 75 mph on the highway is a little scary and I catch myself only going 70.

Yesterday we went to the lake to play and ride a jet ski. I went on the jet ski a couple of times, but I don't really like the feeling of the wind hitting my face that fast. The best part were the parts of the lake that had 100 - 200 feet rock walls bordering it. There were a bunch of interesting caves and crannies blowing by as we sped through the water. I'm thinking it would have been much more enjoyable if we were cruising at about half the speed, stopping to take some great pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails